Monday, November 28, 2011

Always full of suprises

The thing that God as my Father does that is so amazing to me, is how much He suprises me.  God is never suprised, He is always in control and knows everything that is happening and will happen and all things work together for His glory and our good...see Romans 8:28....but I can not always see how things are working together.  My heart and mind get stuck in the here and now and the here and now are not always what my heart desires.  There are many changes that take place in our journey's, some we enjoy with much excitement....and others can seem quiet devastating and even bring us to despair.  I have experienced both in my walk, however, what I am finding more and more is no matter what changes come our way, good or bad....God is in all of it and I find much comfort and courage as I have experienced both and have found Him faithful and loving and patient with my inpatience.  The circumstances did not necessarily change but He did something more wonderful than that....He changed my heart to see them differently so that I could find His purpose and joy in those circumstances.  I just praise God for His wonderful suprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment