Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Why Do I need Jesus?

8/27/2013

Hebrews 4:13 (NIV84)

Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight.  Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give an account.

This verse (is one of many) that answers the question of why we need Jesus.  Can you imagine standing before God, giving an account for your life...every thought, action and deed laid bare before a Holy, Righteous, Perfect God.  And you have to give an account to Him for your life....there is NO ONE but JESUS who has lived a perfect spotless life.  All who stand before God will be judged for their lives.  But..(don't you love that word!!)....but...if you are IN Christ that judgement and penalty have already been meet at calvary on that cross where Jesus suffered and died and life eternal is secure in the resurrection of Jesus from the grave.  Trust Jesus attonement for your sin today!  Stand in His righteouness alone.

I am telling you if I had to answer to God for my own sins....I had enough in the first 5 minutes of today to do me in..much less a lifetime.  I need Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment