Friday, June 14, 2013

Got Faith?

He said to his diciples, "why are you so afraid?  Do you still have no faith?" Mark 4:40 (NIV84)


Wow.  Jesus questions the diciples if they had any faith at all-because of their fear.  Fear represents doubt-doubt that God cares, doubt that God understands, doubt that God see's the problem, doubt that God can do anything about the problem, doubt that God is good; no matter the outcome of the problem.  Fear=Doubt.  Doubt is the opposite of Faith-Faith says: God cares, God knows, God understands, God can, God is good no matter what.

Fight fear with faith in Who God is!  Thank Him for what He does and trust Him no matter what He does.

03/14/13
phebee

**disclaimer: this is what I wrote in my journal on 03/14/13 because thats what I saw in this piece of scripture....truth is truth no matter what....even when we have to preach it to ourselves over and over again.....I like Paul in Philippians 3:12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. (NIV84).  We never stop needing Christ to complete His work in our lives until we reach home.  Press on my Brothers and Sisters....Jesus has you and me covered, when we are not faithful..He remains faithful.  We just need to repent of our unfaithfulness and trust in His faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment