Tuesday, July 9, 2013

God knows

June 2, 2013


Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV84)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Father, this is your child and I come before you through the blood of your Son, Jesus and I petition you my Father to direct my path.  I need you.  I do not have the wisdom or insight to do what is best.  I am easily distracted and my emotions lead me astray.  Help me to know your good and perfect will and to follow you.  Lead my husband and direct his heart and mind to follow you so that he may lead us on the path you have prepared.  Glorify yourself through our lives and forgive us for our sins.

I know that you always hear me Father.  Thank you.

phebee

**my Fathers response: Matthew 7:11 (NIV84) If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

No comments:

Post a Comment