Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Security

April 10, 2013

John 10:29 (NIV84) My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.


Today, (april 10th) I had a biopsy done.  The procedure itself made me a little nervous.  I try not to be concerned about the results until there is something to be concerned about.  The thing is I have been going through some tough times recently (physically, financially, spiritually and relationally) but in all of that I find peace and strength and yes joy because my Father is with me.  My God is God and nothing is greater than Him.  There is nothing like knowing God loves me and I am His-no matter what I face in this fallen world.  I am secure in my Father's hands.

phebee

**update....my biopsy came back fine, and I am doing much better in the other area's as well...of course who can ever say they couldn't be better spiritually....we always need growth in that area...and I could use prayer for wisdom in financial issue's...and relationships...I always need lots of grace...so I don't feel the same kind of weight and pressure I did a few months back...but I always need prayer, wisdom and grace for each and every day....don't we all.

No comments:

Post a Comment