Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Grace

June 11, 2013

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.  Psalm 51:10 (NIV84)


In the biggest messes of our life is the greatest opportunity for God's grace to show through.

Grace is not easy-but it is always good.

Grace can be very painful and difficult-but the benefits are priceless.


Thank you Father for your grace in my life.  It cost you everything to extend your grace to me-you came into my mess and extended your grace into my deepest need-forgiveness of my sin against you.  Thank you Father for taking the high road.

phebee

**that is probally not very theologically sound to say that God took the high road...but in my little finite human mind that was the best I could come up with to describe what God did for me when He placed himself upon a tree to rescue me from my sin, when he didn't have to...He would have been just as right in leaving me to face the judgement of my sin...but He didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment